Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 14

So today I went to an information session on child care services that are provided at my work.  Also to get put on the ever growing wait list.  It was attended by a mix of people that already had children and by some that were expecting children.  Surprisingly not one person asked how far along I was or tried to touch my belly.  =)

The facility was fantastic and hopefully two spots will open up 9 months from now (they take children starting at 3 months).

Week 14 is sorta a bummer since we don't get an update.  As much as it sucks during the many 2WWs I think 4 weeks is even more brutal.  But yay for 14 weeks!

Congrats to everyone on their milestones!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 14 weeks. Wishing you an uneventful pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! for 14 weeks!!! here is to a stress free pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 14 weeks. This will be the hardest wait of your lives, but so worth it. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it to 14 weeks!, I've just been moaning about the 2 week wait... I think I will truely go insane during the 4 week wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the midst of all our craziness I neglected to see this post. Congrats! I wish my work provided child care...but heck, I work for a private K-12 school and a free education is darn good. Yay for 14 weeks that's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there…I nominated you for a Liebster Award because your blog has either inspired me, entertained me, or I just think you’re super cool
    :-)

    Check out the blog post at http://dougandbill.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award-and-to-all-blogs-ive.html
    Take care…
    Doug

    ReplyDelete