Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 16... and a half

Hello hello!  I received the 16 week scans today.  I admit I freaked out a bit on Friday (the usual delivery day of ultrasound reports) when I didn't receive an email.  Turns out last week there was a holiday in India and many businesses take a long weekend.  But the report arrived this morning and everything is going great.

They both measure 16 weeks 4 days and weigh 160g and 156g.
Importantly the twins each have a nose, spine, limbs, 4 chamber heart, and a stomach bubble.  Cool beans.

Unfortunately, there's a new four week wait, but the next scan should include 3D pics.  Every 3D pic I've seen at 20 weeks seem to look like aliens, so I can't wait to add those to the baby book!  Congrats to all with recent great news.  I love reading your blogs...  Happy almost February!

7 comments:

  1. COOL about your TWO beans! You are just two months behind us! I can't believe it's almost February...every day ticks away and soon you'll be nearing 100 days to go and everything will become SO REAL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! There ALWAYS seems to be a holiday in India...time will start speeding up for you very soon! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My partner and I have been delayed by the Indian holiday too. Lots of holidays. We are still waiting for some positive news. We just started a blog too.(gaybiesindia.blogspot.com/). I am hoping for twins as well. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear all going well with babies!!! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodnews. Praying all continues to grow well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! We are about 7 weeks behind you and time seems to be going so slowly between scans! Hope everything goes smoothly for the duration!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you're only two weeks behind us! Pics! We want pics!

    ReplyDelete